You are here: AU PhD  Graduate Schools Show events

Sideline activities

If you consider to act as external examiner or to take up other sideline activities in Denmark, please be aware that your current work and residence permit might not allow you to do so.

2017.11.22 | Lene Bekker Lassen


If you hold a work and residence permit to Aarhus University, this permit only allows you to work for the specific and specified employer/host (AU) in the specified position and period as mentioned in your work and residence permit.

If you consider engaging in any other sideline activities such as external examiner, external lecturer, etc., an additional permit for that sideline activity is required.

A permit for sideline activities is required for each activity.
Please read the guidelines

Comments on content: 
Revised 14.12.2017